Two Funding Cycles Per Year
How to Apply
Evaluate your current needs. Determine your goals and objectives. Research, Research, Research. Plan, Plan, Plan.
Take a team approach to the project and involve a diverse group from your community.
Fairfield Library | Fairfield, TX
The Tocker Foundation will accept email applications sent to [email protected].
Please provide Word documents for the narrative portion of your application. The most current application form is available in Word by request.
Please save the signature page, vendor quotes, and floor plans as PDF when attaching to email. The budget template can be left in the original Excel format.
Examples of Previously Funded Projects
Collection Development: Fiction, Non-fiction, Reference, Large Print, Non-English, Audio, Adult, Young Adult, Children’s, Music, etc.
Furniture and Shelving: Requests should identify a specific project such as the shelving, children’s area, reference area, etc.
Programming: The Tocker Foundation is particularly supportive of programming and welcomes grant requests for support in this area. Literacy Programs, Outreach Programs, Children’s Programs, Learning Labs, etc.
Equipment: Copiers, Computers (limited to two per request), Printers.
Funding will not be considered for:
- Debt Service
- Endowment Funds
- Normal Operating Expenses
- Employee Benefits
- Construction, carpeting, electrical or other infrastructure needs that are typically supported by the municipality
- E-books, E-readers or membership fees for providers
- The Foundation will not consider a new request if a previously funded project is incomplete.
- The Foundation will not consider two separate applications from the same library. If the library has two or more similar projects, the projects should be prioritized on ONE grant application.
Final Reports for Library Grantees
Final reports are due one year from the date the grant was awarded as indicated in the grant contract. Download the report below and submitted via our online system or as an email attachment.